The palace of illusions
*A story which made me read again and again and always left me with tears. It’s truly a magical version of Mahabharata.✍️
As a kid, I was grown up hearing intertwined stories of Mahabharata. Yet this draupati’s version opened a different perspective.✔️
* Women can be a worst enemy of other – I felt it when draupati’s fate was decided by kunti.🚺
* I have always found facination towards Krishna. After reading about how he helped draupati in all her downtime ,it made me to love him more.💚
* Untold love of draupati towards Karna may/ may not be true. But it’s truly magical.✔️
*Author made a great effort in making draupati as a next door girl (especially when she thinks of her wrong decision in marrying pandavas instead of Karna).❤️
* The war sequence were well written with appropriate characters in place ( too many characters would have left us with too many confusions).
* Though Arjun was a true hero ,we may feel more love towards Karna.
* Happy memories of draupati at her last minutes reveals us the fact that she was truly loved by gods themselves. Even Krishna never let her down at any point of her life.
* Atlast, we may find Bheem’s love towards Draupati is highly appealing than any of the pandavas.